Drugs and stolen gun found inside Lancaster County home; 5 Arrested
WEST EARL TWP, PA- Multiple drugs, a stolen gun, and cash are found inside a Lancaster County home while a warrant was being served.
According to police, a a Pa State constable showed up to 667 Poplar Street in Lancaster to serve failure to report summary warrants. While at the home, the constable observed a digital scale and a large amount a marijuana on the living room table.
The constable called Lancaster police, who searched the house and found a wide range of different drugs through out the home, including 141.5 grams of Marijuana, Heroin, MDMA (also known as Ecstasy or Molly), Crack Cocaine, Methamphetamine, packaging materials, digital scales, marijuana grinders, smoking pipes, a stolen .22 caliber rifle, various styles and calibers of rifle ammunition and $6,948.00 in cash.
The stolen rifle, an AR-15 assault rifle, was stolen during a home burglary in West Earl Township in November 2013 police said.
Five suspects are being charged with the following:
- Rafael Rodriguez Jr, 25, of the 600 block of Poplar Street, Possession with intent to deliver MDMA, Possession of Heroin, Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Angelo Ortega Jr, 25, of the 600 block of Poplar Street, Person not to possess a firearm, receiving stolen property, possession with intent to deliver MDMA, Possession with intent to deliver Marijuana; Possession of Cocaine; Possession of Heroin; Possession of Methamphetamine; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Larry Rowe Jr, 30, of the 600 block of Poplar Street, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Possession of Cocaine.
- Jayson Cadet, 21, of the 600 block of Poplar Street, Possession of Marijuana, Possession of MDMA, Possession of Methamphetamine
- Bebetho Jeanty, 22, (not pictured), Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia