Dryer machine possible cause of Columbia Borough house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Columbia Borough firefighters extinguished a house fire that was possibly caused by a dryer machine.

Officials said the fire started in the kitchen. It is a fairly common occurrence, according to responding firefighters.

The fire began around 1:18 pm at 545 Concord Lane in Lancaster County. Damages are estimated at $2,000 to $3,000.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.