Fire at Martin’s Furniture in Lancaster causes minor damage

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WEST EARL TOWNSHIP, LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa.– Officials are investigating a fire that was lit in a business.

Reports from those at Martin’s Furniture, in the 200 block of S. Fairmount Road, reported that someone entered the business and set fire to a small box of ornamental wood lathing’s on Sunday, January 22 at about 5:00 a.m.

The fire caused only minor damage, with costs estimated at about $150.00.

A fire alarm system was activated alerting the owner of the business and the fire department.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.