YORK, Pa.-- You are what you eat is how the old saying goes.
In this week's edition of Be Well, Mindy Quesenberry and Marcella Cucchiara from MyFitnessQuest, are stopping by to discuss a three month program that can help transform your wellness.
FOX43's Amy Lutz is participating in the program as well.
This is how Amy's journey is unfolding:
● Discussed key concepts including Bioindividuality and Crowding out
● Discussed goals and challenges
● Strategies to work on included: 1. Adding in three meals to balance blood sugar 2. Add in green smoothie
Progress After Session One:
1. Flatter stomach, less bloating
2. Better sleep
3. Pain free
4. More mindful of food choices
5. 6 pound weight loss
6. Better energy and mood
● Continue journaling as this helps with mindful piece
● Begin healthy swaps by reviewing my Healthy Food Chart
● Get creative with new smoothie recipes (provided Amy with copy of my Smoothie ebook)
● Begin meal prepping and planning
● Scheduled grocery store tour
For more information, you can check out the Eat Clean Live Big website here.