Trouble voting? Here’s how to contact your local election office

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
vote here

Today is Election Day. Polling places in Pennsylvania opened this morning at 7 a.m., and will remain open tonight until 8.

If you need help finding your polling place, visit VotesPa and click on “Find Your Polling Place.”

You can also find links to contact your area election office or check your registration status.

If you have any problems voting today, here’s the contact information for elections offices in the FOX43 viewing area:

Adams County

117 Baltimore Street
Gettysburg, PA 17325-2313
(717) 337-9832


Cumberland County

1601 Ritner Highway
Carlisle, PA 17013
(717) 240-6385


Dauphin County

P.O. Box 1295
Harrisburg, PA 17108-1295
(717) 780-6360


Franklin County

14 N. Main St.
Chambersburg, PA 17201
(717) 261-3810


Lancaster County

150 N. Queen St., Ste 117
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717) 299-8293


Lebanon County

400 South 8th Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
(717) 228-4428


York County

28 E. Market St.
York, PA 17401
(717) 771-9604



According to state Attorney General Josh Shapiro, the Department of State’s Bureau of Elections is urging voters to report suspicious activity at their polling location by calling the Department at 1-877-868-3772 or submitting an election complaint form, found at the Department of State’s website. You can also contact your County Board of Elections at

If voters in any of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties experience difficulty or intimidation in any way at the polls, they can contact their local District Attorney. Here’s a link to the Pennsylvania District Attorney’s Association, listing every D.A.:


“Every vote counts in our democracy, and it’s vitally important that our elections be conducted in an honest and fair manner across our Commonwealth today and in every election,” Shapiro said in a press release. “If you see something inappropriate or feel your right to vote is being undermined in any way, you should contact my office, your local district attorney, or county election board for assistance.”