House deemed total loss after fire in Lancaster County

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa.– Flames broke out at a house early Tuesday morning.

Crews have responded to the 5000 block of Limeville Road in Salisbury Township for a house fire that sparked just before 3 a.m.

Two families were home at the time of the fire, but everyone got out safely.

Firefighters also rescued a dog, which is believed to be okay.

The house is a total loss, with damages being estimated at $375,000 and the cause believed to be a ceiling fan fire that originated in the bathroom.

It has been deemed an accidental fire.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.