No injuries suffered after house catches fire in Jackson Township

YORK COUNTY, Pa.– No one was injured after a house fire on Monday morning.

Around 3:30 a.m., a home in the 100 block of Nashville Boulevard and Martin Road in Jackson Township caught fire.

According to officials, a failure at a breaker box in the basement caused the fire, but crews were able to contain the flames to the back of the basement.

One woman was home at the time of the fire, but made it out safely.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.