Do you need to report suspected abuse of a minor? Here’s what to do:

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HARRISBURG — If you or someone you know needs to report suspected abuse of a minor, here’s what to do, according to an infographic released Wednesday by the Diocese of Harrisburg:

  1. Call the toll-free PA Child Abuse Hotline (800) 932-0313
  2. Report suspected abuse of a minor by a church official, employee or volunteer by calling the diocesan toll-free hotline at (800) 626-1608
  3. Email reports to

It is important to report suspected abuse with both law enforcement and the diocese.

For more information, go here.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.