Come out to the York JCC on March 21 for the FOX43 Blood Drive!

Update: Discarded cigarette causes apartment fire in York

YORK, York County – City of York Fire Department say the apartment fire was started by a discarded cigarette.

PREVIOUS

Crews battled an apartment fire in the City of York, on Sunday.

According to Emergency Management the fire happened just before 2 p.m at 132nd West Market Street.

The department closed off West Market Street at Pershing Avenue while they battled the blaze.

City of York Fire Department say one person is displaced.

The Red Cross is on scene.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.