Updated: No injuries in York residential fire

City of York, York – Fire crews responded to a building fire in the City of York this morning.

Emergency dispatch say crews were called just before 10:30 a.m. to a town home on the 800 block of Pennsylvania Avenue.

York City Department of Fire / Rescue Services say the fire was accidental and caused by a malfunctioning window air conditioner on the second floor.

There were no injuries. Six adults were displaced but are being assisted by the Red Cross.

Damage is estimated at $75,000.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.