Update: Coroner office suspects Hanover man died of accidental carbon monoxide toxicity
HANOVER BOROUGH, YORK COUNTY, Pa.– Update: York County Coroner Office released information concerning the death of a Hanover man who died Friday.
The coroner’s office suspects 68-year-old Russell Fish died of accidental carbon monoxide toxicity.
The cause and manner of death are still pending, according to the coroner’s office.
PREVIOUS: Police and the York County Coroner’s office are investigating a death at a home in Hanover Borough.
Emergency personnel were dispatched shortly before 8:45 a.m. Friday to a home along the 1100 block of Roosevelt Court near Kennedy and Adams Court.
It is unclear what prompted the police response.
Investigators say more information is expected to be released later today.