These are the victims of the mass shooting in Aurora, Illinois
Illinois – Police have released the names of the victims in Friday’s mass shooting in Aurora, Illinois.
Five people were killed when a man who was being let go from his job opened fire at the Henry Pratt Co. in the Chicago suburb.
Another employee and five police officers were also wounded, according to Aurora police. They’ve received treatment at local hospitals.
Here’s what we know about the people who died in the shooting:
• Clayton Parks of Elgin, Illinois, was the human resources manager at Henry Pratt.
• Trevor Wehner, a student at Northern Illinois University, was a human resources intern.
• Russell Beyer was a mold operator from Yorkville, Illinois.
• Vicente Juarez from Oswego, Illinois, was a stockroom attendant and forklift operator at the company.
• Josh Pinkard, also of Oswego, was the plant manager.