Fire crews battle garage fire in Jackson Township

JACKSON TOWNSHIP, York County – A garage fire displaced two adults in Jackson Township on Saturday evening.

Emergency Management say the fire broke out just before 3:00 p.m. along the 900 block of Jackson Square Road.

Nashville Fire Department Chief Brad Dunham says two adults were in the home at the time the incident.

He says the fire was caused by a heater in the home’s garage area. Chief Dunham says the nature of the fire was accidental.

The two adults are being assisted by the Red Cross, according to Chief Dunham.

No injuries were reported.

The fire damages are estimated to be $300,000.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.