No injuries suffered after fire at Henry Molded Products, Inc. in Lebanon County

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LEBANON COUNTY, Pa.– No injuries were suffered after a fire at Henry Molded Products, Inc.

The fire broke out around 3:15 a.m. at the business on N. 16th Street in West Lebanon Township.

According to sources at the scene, the fire was caused by a failure to clean an exhaust system that ended up overheating.

The flames were spotted by a passer by, leading to a quick response.

Despite wind helping to fuel the flames, crews were able to put out the fire in about 20 minutes.

Interior insulation was damaged, but no one was injured in the fire.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.