Closings & Delays

Man flown to the hospital after apartment fire in Hanover

YORK COUNTY, Pa.--  A man was flown to the hospital after an apartment fire.

According to emergency dispatch, the fire occurred around 2:55 a.m. at a home in the 400 block of Broadway Street in Hanover Borough.

A man was flown to the hospital with burns as a result of the fire, according to the disaster response leader with Hanover Red Cross.

Three different apartments were affected by the fire that began with a candle that was left lit in the top apartment.

The Red Cross is assisting four people that were affected by the flames.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.