2 adults, 3 children displaced after house fire in York City

YORK — Two adults and three children were displaced Thursday after a house fire in York City.

Crews were dispatched to the home in the 900 block of West Locust Street just before 9:30 p.m.

Officials say a dog was rescued.

The fire, which resulted in approximately $60,000 in damages, was caused by cooking and ruled accidental, officials add.

The Red Cross is assisting the family. No one was injured.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.