Officials: Fire caused significant damage to back of home in York County

YORK COUNTY, Pa. — Update: A fire caused significant damage to the rear of a home in Shrewsbury Township Tuesday afternoon.

The blaze, caused by cooking on the grill, started on the back porch area of a residence on Lois Lane and spread to the roof — going all the way to the attic of the structure, officials said.

No one was injured, but two firefighters were taken to the hospital due to heat exhaustion, fire officials added.

Previous: Crews are on scene of a residential fire in Shrewsbury Township, York County.

A home in the first block of Lois Lane caught fire Tuesday afternoon. The call came in around 3:32 p.m.

No injuries have been reported.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.