Four people transported to hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Franklin County

HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, Pa. –  Four people have been transported to the hospital after a carbon monoxide leak inside of a garage.

It happened at a home on Wren Court. Crews were dispatched for a carbon monoxide alarm around 6:44 Sunday evening. According to the Franklin Fire Company, the leak was caused by a generator running in the garage with no ventilation.

All 4 people were transported to area hospitals for treatment. No word on the extent of injuries.

The scene was cleared by 8:30.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.