Fire causes $150,000 in damage to building in York City

YORK — A fire caused $150,000 in damage to a building in York City Monday, according to the York City Department of Fire/Rescue Services.

The York City Department of Fire/Rescue Services says crews were called to a three-story building in the 200 block of West Market Street.

Upon arrival, crews found smoke showing from the building. After making entry, crews confined the fire to the second floor middle area of the building.

According to the York City Department of Fire/Rescue Services, the fire was caused by a bathroom fan malfunction.

No one was injured.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.