Local News

Crews put out Wrightsville house fire

wrightsvillefire

Fire crews put out a fire at a home on North 4th Street in Wrightsville Borough, York County.

The fire started around 5 p.m. Saturday. The Wrightsville Fire Chief says one person was home when the fire started in the basement. No one was injured.

The upper floors of the home sustained smoke damage. Fire officials say it was likely caused by an electrical problem.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement