Lancaster Police: 7 arrests in citywide warrant sweep
LANCASTER, Pa. — A warrant sweep during the week of May 13th by the Lancaster Police Bureau’s Selective Enforcement Unit (SEU) results in seven arrests.
The warrant sweep targeted persons known to have outstanding warrants. Many of those wanted had been previously charged with numerous drug offenses including delivery of narcotics and unauthorized use of a communication device. The Bureau’s patrol division, Lancaster County Adult Probation and Parole and the Northwest Regional Police Department assisted in making the following arrests:
* Angel Gabriel Ramos-Ocasio, 21, of the 700 block of East King Street. Charged with Delivery of Heroin
* Glenn Hightower, 28, of the 800 block of Columbia Avenue. Charged with Delivery of Cocaine and Criminal Use of a Communication Device
* Gevonte Reid, 22, of the 700 block of West Vine Street. Charged with Delivery of Heroin and Criminal Use of a Communication Device.
* Marko Polo Dixon, 37, 500 block Spruce Street. Charged with Delivery of Heroin and Criminal Use of a Communication Facility.
* Jose Luis Cintron, 28, 400 block of West King Street. Delivery of Heroin and Criminal Use of a Communication Device.
* Jamonte Ford, 21, 1st block of West Filbert Street. Delivery of Cocaine and Criminal Use of a Communication Device.
* Christopher Bair, 28, 600 block High Street. Possession with Intent to Deliver Synthetic Marijuana and Possession of PCP.
Police also seized a total of $912.00 during the course of the warrant sweep.