York man severely burned by hot cooking oil

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

YORK, Pa. – A York City man is hospitalized for treatment of severe burns caused by hot cooking oil. Firefighters responded just before 2 o’clock Monday afternoon to a home in the 700 block of West Philadelphia Street.

Fire crews arriving on scene found the unidentified 30 man suffering from burns to his upper torso.